Job Track: Human Resource Advisory or Research
Suitable for fresh diploma or degree graduates to junior executives with < 5 years working experience. We may consider you for a more senior role if you have additional experience.
Experience: Good to have, but not required. On job training provided.
Job Type: Part-Time/Full Time with 6 month probation.
- [Research track] Support the research managers in the organisation and management of the research activities, such as FGDs, interviews and surveys;
- [HR Advisory track] Support HR advisory managers in the advisory of clients on HR matters
- Conduct basic research in areas of branding, marketing and HR areas
- Prepare client reports and presentations
- Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies for marketing, branding, opinions and HR
- Client management
- Business operations and sales
- Research Manager
- Solutions Consultant
- Business Operations Manager
- Flexible work arrangements: Work from home, flexible work hours etc. Freedom to do things at your own time.
- Outcomes-driven work environment, we don’t count the hours you work, as long you get them done properly.
- 14 days overseas leave
- 14 days general medical, 28 days hospitalisation leave
- 50% co-payment for GP visits
- Learning and Training allowance
- Up to 3 months performance bonus
- Unlimited commission-based bonus for Sales or Advisory roles
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently in English
- Has initiative: Have a problem? Solve it, or raise it to someone
- Able to solve simple problems independently
- Discipline. You are going to be working from home a lot once you learn the ropes. If you can’t be disciplined and need an office environment, this job is not for you.